Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Automotive Ad

In the last post I wrote about a new ad layout we incorporated into our slasher sale. Here is a smaller image of the automotive ad we ran.

To keep the file size down we had to use a low res image, but the general idea behind the ad should be clear. I can have my art department create a custom ad for your dealership (if you have something in mind?)

Give me a call at 877-752-7448 if I can be of any help, or if you have any questions.

After Christmas I will be talking about how Caliber can use Google to Target Local Customers for your dealership. This is something we can do for you right now! We can include this service to coincide with your next automotive promotion, or we can set up this service as a stand-alone campaign.

Have a great holiday season.
Dan
877-752-7448

No comments: